My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pari- the super kido

As I have already mentioned, Pari learns very fast. But today what she demonstrated was out of my thoughts.

We ( me & Pari) were in room, suddenly she wanted to get outside to her "dada" (grandfather) . She said "bye" to me and gave her flying kisses which usually she do and reached to the door. But suddenly she turned back, picked her shoes up in her hands and headed towards the door. As the door was closed ( not locked) , she had to open it. I was thinking now she will call "mamma" in her cutie sweet voice and I had to get open the door for her. Contrary to my thoughts, she took few steps back, put her shoes down on the floor making both her hands free, opened the door. After it, held shoes back in her hands and headed out of the room. And there I was sitting surprised watching her movements and intelligence.

Not to forget mentioning, Pari tries to do her all stuffs like I do. Wherever she gets struck , there is going to be a loud call "mummaaaa" and I swear i just love it although she keep me on toes for the whole day and sometimes at night too. 
Right here, I am just too tempted to put the pics of her shoes here. My blog my rules :D



No comments:

Post a Comment