My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mumma !!

Pari is now starting to arrange words into sentences. She now speaks 'Baba aao' , 'Mumma Aao', 'Papa Aao'. Also included few more words into her dictionary 'Nana', ' bao bao ( for doggy)' , 'da' ( for Dadi)', 'Bye'. She has such a crystal clear voice that makes her pronunciation very clear.It gives me immense feeling of joy to hear these words in her beautiful voice. Her smiles, laughter, making so many different faces, her love towards music ( she watches only songs on TV) , her little laughs, her little footsteps running all over in the house just makes my day and home lively.

She has started taking small meals with her dadu and me, which has helped a lot in calming down the worried mumma in me.Banana, Dal, Rice, Moong Daal Khichdi, Aloo (Potato), Bread, Rusk are some of the things which she eat without creating much fuss. Apart from all this, still to make her feed milk is such a difficult task. The only way to reach my aim of milk feeding her is to keep her busy with songs in tv and then slowly put spoon in her mouth. At times it use to work and at other times I have to engage her to videos in my mobile phone. Some of her favourite videos for milk time are:

  • Baa Baa Black Sheep
  • Twinkle Twinkle little Star
  • Nursery Rhymes
Apart from these, Installing some baby games in the phone has also helped me a lott. She likes to play ,to be precise 'try to play' in phone. While she is busy in figuring out how to proceed in the game next, my mission of milk feeding gets accomplished. :) 

Now a days she is such a great lover of Ice-cream. All efforts to keep her away from it got in vain. She knows the refrigerator and the location where her 'I' (she says 'I' to Ice-cream) is kept. If I deny her of 'I' she starts trying to push the refrigerator along with her ear peircing screams. What to do have to give her a little bit. Kids are so intelligent these days.

1 comment:

  1. If she likes stories then it’s also a good option to make her busy while you are working on something else. You can tell her a story of Angels or Animals with cute expressions and ask her to tell the same story in the same way to others. A good story helps in developing wonderful thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete