My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Marriage Party in Summers

Yesterday we had to attend a marriage function in the city itself. I was apprehensive to attend that as I know how Pari makes her tummy demands fulfilled be it at any place. Before I reach anywhere with her, I start looking for a secure place for her tummy time :D

The most irritating thing of marriages to cope up with in summer is the heat and the sweat. And I am some extra favorite of summers in terms of sweating :(

Beginning with draping so heavy saris, not to forget that "drape a sari is still a herculean task for me" { thts true, now don't give me that look} ,anyhow with some help got it done. The sweating was so eager to wipe off all the makeup ( I believe in doing minimal of it though). Finally after getting ready we all reached the venue. 

Now here comes the interesting part of the story. Pari was so delighted and happy to see all the lighting, flowers and decorations. The most alluring were the lights of the dance floor. All through the time of our stay at the venue, she was walking on the dance floor, watching the lights, getting on and off of it, & the slope. She was really enjoying. At any time I saw her approaching me, my heart use to thud and my mind repeated ..."now get ready mommy..." but at the blink of the eye she reversed her footsteps to her things which caught her fancy and I felt a sigh of relief. Neither she cried, nor she threw any tantrums, she just enjoyed and so did I feeling relaxed. The whole party and dinner went well for us, on our return she slept the whole way as it was already 11 p.m. Just posting pics of us :D



My Pari sometimes behaves so well making me feel proud what a amazing kid she is. God bless her.

No comments:

Post a Comment