My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Friday, May 2, 2014

Belated happy anniversary !!

This was our 3rd wedding anniversary.And instead of making it a celebration, it was like a war day for me. I wonder, how i have to keep on pushing S to come out of his shy/comfort zone to make out some occasions to be well celebrated. At times i succeed, and other times have to surrender. 
                By the way coming back to the anniversary part, as it was working day, I was fine with not having much of celebration, cakes, flowers etc etc, and was expecting that we will go out for a family dinner. But what the hell, S returned so late from office that no dinner was in vicinity, neither he mentioned about it. Comeon, it was such a mood spoiler from him. So obviously i had to be angry and rude ( as a warning for dare he do it next time :P ) 
Sensing my anger, S apologised , mentioning ' official month end' excuse. I know that he is speaking the truth, but at the same time how could I forget that anniversaries are meant to be celebrated. Not to forget, S did made attempts to go for a 'Panipuri round' but i was too angry to accept the invitation. Anyways the day and occasion are gone. S made the loss on the next day coming home early along with flowers, chocolates, and dinner. What to do I had to let go off my anger and frustation, rather than pouring water on his efforts...Lets have 'Belated happy anniversary' celebration :D



No comments:

Post a Comment