My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Friday, May 2, 2014

Pari - the quick learner

With every passing month, Pari shows some new advancements and adventures with it.
She has to do everything which she watches anyone of us doing. Posting some pics to show what i mean ..
Pari applying stuffs on her face, the driving queen, big girl having meal herself, and not the least trying to make butter out of cream.
Apart from this, now a days she is learning to speak..She keeps on calling 'mumma' till i do not reply her. If I am sleeping with face against her, she has to pull my hairs :( and call 'mumma' till she sees my face. But on the weekends, her papa gives her the bath, and rides :) ...some sort of reliever for me as she gets time with her papa and i get time for my work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment