My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Selfish freedom

Some days are real lazy ones, a lethargic morning with slow motion body movements(read it no movement), no worry to cook or eat, just relaxing around.  Sometimes this relaxing seems boring too as in the routine life everyone is used to rushy mornings followed with busy day. And this luxury of laziness comes only when one is vacationing and that too at mom's place. Bet nothing can beat the comfort, coziness, that feeling of belonging, the unconditional love showered every moment, the luxury of being urself, the carefree freedom... Everything seems so right just stepping feet at the doorstep which was left behind.
Right now I am vacationing at my mom's place with kid in her summer vacations, and so is my writing mind. All I can think of is my home, my family, my people, my friends, my life... everything seems so serene and accepting with no feeling of being judged or scrutinised neither in words nor in actions. That's what a home is where you are you, not responsible to please everyone, and can be completely badass even and still no judgements.
Sometimes it feels like to steal few moments to be yourself with no bonds ,no thoughts, just be selfish becoming a free bird which one want to be!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh you are so true. But sad part is some people just doesn't have that type of place to go and get the luxury. I envy you :-) I dare to mention, sometimes my sweetheart hubby gives me the luxury and being selfish, I wake up late, no cooking, no house work, no taking care of my kid. I just letting myself to enjoy the pamper-day with full of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I run to get the me time just some days away from all daily chaos around, and there you have an awesome husband to pamper you fully. So just enjoy the leisure and let him figure out the rest ;)

    ReplyDelete