My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Kid's boredom

Vacation time can sometimes be boring too for kids. To engage kid for whole day is real difficult task. My little one is bored of her writing book, rhymes, Pogo ( on TV), videos on YouTube, and finally she has started saying "Mumma, Main bore Ho raha hun " . Now what to do, gave a thought and bought poster colors for her, which she likes to mess up with. This is her first painting at my mom's place, don't know how long I would successfully keep her engaged

After lot of color wasteage that's the masterpiece of my kiddo 😊
This time is something like we, me and my kid both want to get most of our moms, and why not its our time without any interruptions.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment