My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Travel diaries

I assume almost every Indian has travelled in our indian railway trains atleast once. I travel atleast 2 times in a year to visit my native place and that too night travel. In so  many years of my journey, I have come across different varieties of sound, snores, smells and god knows what. Seriously, its like a mini zoo in the night. The people looks so modern, fashionable, geeks, and so many different personalities...but as soon as people start sleeping , everyone is in the same league....some kind of race against each other. The race between who snores louder :D .Somewhere its a mini train in itself whistling and running, while at some other berth(seat) its like a aeroplane or helicopter flying, somewhere else its kind of roaring...Variety of sounds see !!
And along with that comes the different yucky farts, and I woke up with something bothering my nose...grrrr....Now the combinations of SNORES and FARTS really make it difficult to sleep in even 2nd AC compartment of trains, I wish if I had travelled in a sleeper class with all windows open...atleast there would have been a fresh air to breathe in. Anyways, by the time its morning around 5 am, the long queues to washrooms make it impossible to go back to sleep again,  more worse don't even think of peeing in those early hours where your turn may never come ..phew....
At the end the train arrives at my station, and instead of having a nice comfortable seating arrangement I end up all sleepy and tired to my mom's home, thanks to all those noises, and smellssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment