My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Thursday, February 4, 2016

New year, first post

Well, well, well, after a long gap with a relaxing home tour, finally I am back and remembered to hop on to my blog. As its kind of my ritual to change the template, look and feel of my blog whenever I update it after a long gap, so today I got it changed. Its kind of boring to see the same things all time ....yeah a typical gemini trait to change the routine stuffs :) But blogger is getting me bored with its all so routine templates, as I have only a few favorites one. Need to figure out some real cool and fascinating ones to hold up with my geminism !!
Coming back to the post, its a new year 2016, with already one wicket( read one month) of January down. Happy new year (i know its a belated one) my dear blog and all the lovely people who spend their time to land here.
Well this year is also nothing different than the previous one to me. Still caught up in the same routine, same dilemmas. I thought of making this year a happening one, be it with my career, my hobby, my kid, my little family, my friends, and whatever surrounds me. But,I guess this year is trying to slow down my plans, firstly kid down with viral fever, secondly myself down with the same, thirdly getting some wisdom this year..yeah my wisdom tooth started showing painfully in my mouth, landing me up to my oh not so favorite dentist.....and and and the latest one numbered four ended up with the stupid and reckless migraine.....Argh this is such a sickening start to a year, don't you think so? But but but, finally coping up with each blow, I am here to sum up the startup summary of the year :D :D

Though the start hasn't been great, still I had a great relaxing time with kid at my mom's place. We both are back with a new enthusiasm in our lives. My kids enthu has now started showing up in terms of school, homework, play, stories, dancing and singing, and mine lies in catching up with hers :D
I guess that's what all the mommies out there are bound to do. As I am writing here, my one eye is glued to the clock to match up with the time kid arrives home. Before she comes needs to end  up with lunch, bath, and laptop ......yeah she is a big sucker of any device which plays youtube videos, and the bigger the better is her choice ...phew...I pity my lappy., already my new....just 3 days old phone suffered a screen damage in her hands, thankfully the screen didn't come out and my phone continued functioning well until I couldn't send it for repair....and yeah a big thanks to the damage insurance :P
As kid has started commuting to school in the school van, I am a bit relaxed to catchup with her timings, a good 30 minutes time save :D
The second month, the current batting wicket is on the strike, lets see how many sixes, and boundaries are on the way, along with some chances of half centuries too :P

No comments:

Post a Comment