My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Photography Dilemma

Well this post is totally about my hobby of 'Photography'. I love to click, earlier used the cell phones, and now happy with my camera (read DSLR) . Now the question is if i love to click, then where is the space for dilemma.
Actually my dilemma lies in me. I am too shy to take my gear out at any public place. The following eyes of people in vicinity make me cringe a bit from inside,in other words I feel self conscious whenever I am around people. There is a war in my head 'whether to take the camera with me or leave it at home' . My love for street photography and portraits are suffering. Wondering how people go bindass and click, and I couldn't convince myself to stay calm.
May be one reason for being hesitant is I don't go alone to click. Mostly family trips are used as an opportunity to do some clicking. And every time I end up like a coolie, with baby bag on one shoulder and camera bag on the other.....which is  quite a handful for my medium frame.
Phew....as said 'This too shall pass', looking forward to the day when I will have to carry just me and my camera bag, offering my camera to be handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment