My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Thursday, February 4, 2016

No more NO

My little girl is always dressed up with woolen dresses, jackets, pajamas, caps, inners, pullovers,and what not to protect her from winters. Today is also the normal winter day, and my kid is adamant to wear her Jeans , standing without her pajamas. So for a change , instead of saying a big flat NO to her, I picked up the jeans and gave it to her. Watching her joy, her enthusiasm to wear it, her efforts to put it on...everything just made me ask a question to myself that why I always have to say NO for even little things which somehow are making her independent in some or other ways. Followed with a guilt of saying NO to her every time, accompanied with her screams, and cries, her Irritation and her tears....such small petty things are not precious than  my kid.
Hoping to say more of yes, along with more of patience and time to my kid is the new approach of myself to the motherhood !!

No comments:

Post a Comment