My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Shopping for Pari

Today I got a sipper, pretty pink goggles, and a set of spoon and fork for my kido. She is happy with her sipper, filled it with water and now roaming and sipping the water without spilling. Pari is a little reluctant to put the shades(goggles) as of now, but I am sure she will wear it once its sunny day ( she did the same with the caps also). The spoon and fork  are inaugurated with eating 'namkeen' with the spoon. Having this safe quality fiber fork has made me so relaxed. Now I am not feared that she may hurt herself with the fork as earlier she use to grab the stainless steel fork and put it in her mouth. I always had to keep an eye on her.
Sometimes to shop even the small small things can make you feel relaxed and safe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment