My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Random Ranting

In between the roles of a wife, dotting mother, and daughter-in-law, it is so hard to get to be a 'student' again. All the roles have its own responsibilities, timings, and tasks. Its not like to play one role I can ignore the other roles of my life. So in between all these tasks, hardly do i get the student time for me which is really very much required at this moment for continuation of my classes. I am so so lagging behind the schedule, need to patch up at the same pace. But when should it be done, so answer comes do it in night, is it really that i am free in the night hours? Yeah from 10 pm to 12 pm, atleast in this time period kido is in deep sleep. In this time period also 2-3 times i can hear kido calling 'mumma' and need to reach her to pacify her and make her sleep. So the student concentration goes bang. In all this exercise, the tired me also feels sleepy, and the end result is 'ah will do it tomorrow, feeling sleep' and the story ends :(

Gosh how will I be able to set a better routine for me to get all tasks and studies done on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment