My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Just like that

Naughty kido..you cough and she will cough too, you clear your throat she will enact the same...Whenever I ask her if she wants something and say 'pakka' she will reply as 'hun' and 'pa pa' ( for pakka) { me all smiling now} :)

She so neatly tugs the washed laundry items to her tummy and place it where I have mentioned. Any deviation cant stop her from executing her task !!  

By the way just changed the template of my blog, kind of looking fresh.May be changes are something which should be at regular intervals..which applies to our lives too, some changes happen, new hopes, aims, aspirations, arrives automatically :)

No comments:

Post a Comment