My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Monday, June 9, 2014

Grandparents and Pari !!

These days I have joined some weekend classes to update my skillset and jump in the job market . While I am in the class, away from kido...she is taken care by her grandparents. The most relaxing part of this exercise to leave pari at home, is she doent throw much of tantrums, or cry out for mumma...She is fine till I reach home after finishing the class. And once I reach then she wants only me. 
Her grandmother(dadda) keeps her engaged by let her play with water, kitchen utensils, and almost whatever she wants. I should say that is the best time of kido to fulfil all her naughty dreams which mumma does not allow.

By the way, did I mention that Pari is a very cleanliness loving kid. She cannot stay even in a little wet clothes, neither she can tolerate her hands engrossed with even a little bit of stuff nor she will let her feet to get dirty. As soon as something is bothering her hands or feet, she asks me to wash it asap. Until i make her hand wash, or feet wash , she will be all so restless and keep staring to the bothering stuff. Kido also creates very less mess on the floor or on her dress. As soon as there is something spill she will run to take the cloth and wipe it off. She knows where the dustbin is and how to put the wastes in it. I no  longer need to give instructions for this now. Her grandfather (dada) has made her learnt how to water the plants with the help of pipe ( she spells pipe as 'pie'). She knows the steps to do almost all tasks taught to her, and she will replicate the same. For instance, washing hands and mouth after having meals, she will do it herself with water in her glass, once she finishes her meal. Grown up kid :)
These days she is liking choclates(eclairs) too much. Atleast one per day..knowing how harmful it can be for her teeths...to be precise growing teeths, but cant hep it out.

Nowadays she has started responding to my 'pakka' which i generally use to make sure if she really wants something, and she wil in return say ' pa -pappa' and giggle. Not the least, she has started to receive the incoming call and also disconnect the same. This activity of hers causes me a deep trouble, I make a call and she disconnects it. She has started speaking 'aaao' for 'hello' and 'byee' for 'bye'. She will speak both these words once she connects the call and then disconnects it. Troubling at times, but just love her activities which are growing to increase by leaps and bounds very soon. All the best mumma !!

No comments:

Post a Comment