My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

PowerCuts

Scorching heat, so bold and shiny sun....the cherry on the cake "Power Cuts". 
Yeah this is the current situation north India is facing, and to make it worst the undeclared and unplanned power cuts are making it so hard to deal with this summer. The temperatures have already crossed 47 degrees at some places. At times, the tress are in such a silent zone that neither a leaf will move from its place, and at some rare times the hot winds are blowing making the summers more hot. Earlier in my residential area, the power cuts were not so prolonged, but from past 2-3 days there has been 3-4 hours of power cut daily. In-spite of this, I would say we are in a good state as compared to other city areas where it is lasting for 8-10 hours daily.
On one such hot day I had to step out of the home due to some work . I swear driving the two wheeler in such a heat and sun was just mind boggling. Thank-god i somehow remembered to put my shades else driving could be really killing when the sun is right at the front and the eyes are resisting to get open. Phew anyhow just had the work done and returned home. The feeling to be back at home was such a happy one that i forgot all the heat outside, just switched on the air-conditioner and lay back with eyes closed until I was shaken up my kido :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment