My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Welcome Anonymous Reader

Login to the blog, see the Live Traffic feed, and here get the details of the location and readers viewing your blog. This is a normal routine for me as a blogger.
 Seeing the new readers arriving and leaving the blog, while some faithful anonymous readers who comes back regularly to check the updates on the blog, really feels good. Somewhere I do wish that if I would know them, or at-least they could leave a single comment anonymously to share their thoughts in what they are liking or disliking here, or what is making them come again and again in this space of mine...
But I guess this is what a blogger has to adjust with...Anyways dear anonymous reader you are most welcome on this blog...Keep reading...Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment