My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Monday, November 10, 2014

Kido's hairstyle

It is so much fun to try to tie so so short hairs of kiddo. I love to put cutie hairpins on her hairs, rather it will not be wrong to say that the day she is born I was dreaming of tying a pony with her hairs and she knowing my thoughts never put on enough hairs to tie :P.

By the way she has got some sort of brownish hairs, not exactly black ones. And these days I am trying new hairstyles and hair accessories for her. Kudos to the kid, she is so sporting and participating during this whole hair exercise .
I have got some colorful beads, very small clutchers, and pretty hairpins for her, all of them makes her look fantastic. We both just love to play with those colorful accessories :) & She appears more and more cute in her styled hairs :D .
Loads of love my kiddo !!

Thts BLUE :) 
Beads plus hairclips

Playing with the colorful beads !!

No comments:

Post a Comment