My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

First Grey Hair

What should be the reaction on seeing the first grey hair on your head. The reactions can vary, it can be  surprise, worry,blow on the heart ( females may  not welcome it so easily) or anything else.
Yesterday I went for a haircut, and the hair stylist informed me about it along with his suggestions of not applying hena and go for hair coloring and blah blah. My first reaction to my first grey hair was "oh my god, how can it happen, i have nice hairs" , and the very next moment in my mind i was figuring out the ways to get rid of those few greys :D 
On the way to home, was just thinking about this grey hair only. Whether it marks that I am growing old, maturing like my matured hair , or it is just a reminder of end of my twenties.
Whatever be it, but this grey hair thing is not so cool, for me who is totally in love with her hairs :(

No comments:

Post a Comment