My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Motherhood- a courageous but fruitful path

Just now happened to encounter a Cesarean baby birth video circulating on Facebook. Clicked on the link, and can't believe that i just paused it even before it could complete the buffering. Seriously, I was not able to convince myself that I can watch this one, though I too have given a cesarean birth to my baby. On one thought there is curiosity to see how my baby came into this world, and on the other note the sight of blood is really making me sick. But the motherly instinct overpowered my fear, and i decide to watch this video, to know what we both have went through to survive safely in this world !!

Sharing the link of the video here. Hope it is accessible till the video isn't removed...
Do watch this one..I had goosebumps watching it.
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=648061361881207
After watching this video, all I can say is "Salute to all the beautiful and courageous mothers". We the mothers take rebirth with our kids birth. May be this is the reason why the kids are always attached to their mothers like their pre-birth umbilical cord, a special bond which intertwined both of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment