My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Balcony Garden- Peach Rose


This month I have tried to set up a balcony garden at my place. Bought the plants, from roadside vendor, and have them planted in proper pot. This garden is in its very initial phase so will keep on uploading the new updates here.
Posting the pics of the first flower of my balcony garden, my very own Peach Rose flower. The Peach Rose signifies Modesty, hoping to have a modest garden at my home.
Since I was not having my camera with me, but couldn't wait to click, so mobile clicks at your disperse :)
Thanks for visiting "Zindagi Everyday"!!

PEACH ROSE in my Balcony Garden- Mobile Click

Peach Rose Pollen grains -Mobile Click




No comments:

Post a Comment