My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Friday, November 17, 2017

I love Blogging

Image credit: google images
I have been an on/off kind of blogger since year 2013, used to write some important events, memories, and whatever made me to express my views. It was kind of secretive writing, mostly kind of managing an online journal of nick nacks happening with me. Never shared the blog publicly except to few near and dear friends. But this year, recently I have given a thought to make my blog full-time instead of writing occasionally. Reason for this thought is just that "I love to write". I do understand the fact that I am not a very talented person to do so as every next person owns a blog on the internet, and this very thought always stopped me from making my blogspace public as I always wanted to have some unique content to write upon. Lately I have realised every content is new if it has your own words instead of just copy and paste which happens at many places. Going for examples its similar to cooking, if a dish is cooked and invented once, will it not be modified or recooked , does it makes the dish less unique since its not prepared by the original Chef. Ofcourse not. So here I inaugurate my blog to the long list of mommy bloggers on the internet. Hopeful that I will do justice to this space and my readers.

Coming back to the point, While I was customising my blog-space 'Zindagi Everyday' I faced lot many problems which I had to google out, or search on You tube. Some were simple, and some I never even thought of. In customisation I had to redesign my existing blog to a whole new one, so that me and my readers feel a sense of freshness and in return I may get inspired to write regularly. While doing so, I came through terms like SEO, Search Engine Optimisation which I never used. As my blog was not optimised, it was not listed on google search, which means google didn't even knew that this blog of mine existed. OMG, that's why I never got any reader even by mistake. But now, I have understood the basics and applied the same to my blog-space,thanks to YouTube & Google.

Now coming to the important part, I am going to share my learning of customising the blog along with a little bit of SEO here, hopefully someone may find it useful . For this I will post a series on Blogger, right from how to start a blog, how to edit, how to link, how to label, submit sitemap, google adsense , etc etc till SEO basics.

Sharing is Caring.
Keep visiting this page for further posts on "Blogging Tips & Tricks".

3 comments:

  1. Hello REshu, Thanks for visiting my blog. Wishing you a great re start to blogging! More to your pen and thinking mind!
    As I went through your post,I realised that there are many things new to me too about blogging! So await your series of post on tips of blogging technicalities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reshu help me with your twitter handle please. Could not locate you on twitter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anagha, I am glad you visited. Actually I am not having account on Twitter as of now.
      I am also looking forward to post few tips and tricks which I have learnt in my hit and trials with blogger. Keep watching this space, may be something you find useful :)

      Delete