My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Laundry Blues -Music is the solution-> JBL GO

When loads of work is piled upon, be it office, or home. What you do to get it done without getting stressed? Well for me music works in every situation. While I have loads of laundry piled upon to be in dire need of getting folded, the iron staring right on me for not using it recently, the students workbooks lying around to be checked ( perks of Teaching Life) , kitchen calling me to peep inside, amongst all this work one thing is common, my love for music. Whenever I need to get the work done, I just put on my earphones , ply my favourite songs and start doing the chores. ( I use to do same in my corporate days too). And voila within few minutes, or in some cases hours, the work is neatly done.
pic credit : google images
This habit of mine is carefully noticed by my little one. So whenever she see me finishing some work without music on, the first thing she will do is bring my JBL bluetooth speaker and ply the music for me, ofcourse the song will be of her choice only , mentioning "Mumma aapko song sunke kaam karna accha lagta hai na, kaam bhi finish ho jata hai ( its easy to get the work done with music , you like to play songs while working)" . This is one of the millions of perks of having a daughter. Proud and obliged to be a mother to her. Her innocence and intelligence leaves me spell bound. Touchwood.

Well let me mention my favourite better to say our, our saviour from boredom, our party life "JBL GO Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Orange)"  incase you may feel interested. This has been a loyal partner in every party(one room space) I hosted for my students, yeah students also deserve some fun along with studies. Awesome sound,bass, compactness, connectivity and long  battery backup it has all. Even calls can be attended with it without any hustle.
A must for me since my phone speakers sounds so meek infront of this sturdy speaker.No ear pain after plugging in the earphones, just play it and you are all set to go. I am so so loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment