My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Pleasures of motherhood

Sometimes the small pleasures of motherhood goes unnoticed in the hustle bustle of daily life. Watching the kid sleeping all clinged to mother is so special. Today I noticed her face while lying near to her, I am totally mesmerised with the calm and content with which she is sleeping all wrapped up to me. Now why this moment is so special for me, because everyday I wait for her to sleep, and then rush to finish my pending chores. In this rushness I just missed to see my Sleeping Beauty.
Sleeping with her mumma , such is the contentment and secured feeling of my kid that even any random noise can't wake her, all I need to do is just caress her.
All this time I kept on rushing to finish my priorities regarding chores, tasks, and people..... People because when you stay in joint set up your time is actually not yours, can't keep on looking at your child while others are finishing your tasks, at least for me it's like that.
By the way my kid is quite naughty. During night she just find ways to get away from sleeping, all she want is to play, and all we want is to just sleep and relax. So to get her sleep I need to give her what she prefers most, sleeping on her Mumma's pittu (tummy), the moment she lays on my tummy she start to get calm and relaxed, ask me to hum the nursery rhyme 'twinkle twinkle little star' ,sometimes she will ask me to sing it, and sometimes hum it, saying Mumma aise wala nahi and hum or sing herself to clear her demand. This rhyme humming/singing is her bedtime ritual every night. The more I get irked with my tummy the more she loves it. Guess child have deep connection with her nest of nine months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment