My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Monday, July 6, 2015

Life post DSLR

Life post DSLR !! well, this suits so well to me these days. After proudly owning my canon DSLR, ofcourse as an anniversary gift....I could be found somewhere at my terrace, or balcony, or in the nearby park at times with the hanging camera in my neck. If I am not found in my room, that means I am on my trials with clicking :D
By the way, I am proud to mention that I have operated my camera well until now, and have succesfully clicked some 'not so bad' shots. And now, since I click, then I do have this itching of sharing the pics, but where and with whom?....ofcourse I dont want to bore my Facebook freinds with my clicking adventures, so let me spare them and not block me :P
Hence, I started sharing my captures on Instagram, and Flickr.....phew found a good platform to learn things, and share my own. So far the journey is going good.
In case if anybody wants to see my clicks, the links are shared below:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/132562284@N07/
https://instagram.com/reshu_katiyar_photography/
Yuhu I have got 100 followers on instagram...


No comments:

Post a Comment