My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Friday, August 28, 2015

Wishes worth Celebrating

As already I have ranted so many times about the minimum celebration, and gifting habit of hubby S, this year was full of surprises for me.
According to S kind of celebration, the occassion would be a normal affair with nothing to separate the day from the normal ones.As far as gift is concerned, then "go and buy whatever you want, or come with me and take whatever you wish". Then my egoistic side comes in action making me at loss by discarding his offer. 
 If its working day then, I guess S thinks its a crime to take the day off from work, sigh....The evening followed with a dinner at any restaurant/hotel/venue of my choice. Can you imagine even on my birthday he asks me if I want him to bring cake for me...gross....Inspite of my love to cakes and pastries I have to say no thanks, and so I settle with the cake deprived bday girl, or lady to be precise . And if I ever tease him for it, he would make an innocent face and say " I asked you and you yourself said No." Grrrrrrrr. At that moment I really feel like to punch him on the nose :P

So now what is special this year? Waking up in the morning , recieving wishes from everyone, finishing off the daily works, pick up the phone check the facebook, and find a special wish from S.
I mean quite surprising for me, Mr. S who really is not into anything like the excited ones for the occassions, leaves the wishes, which everyone knows and I was unaware until I connected with the internet. How great would it have been to hear those words from him face to face.Still those wishes do count, as those are the only ones making the day special in whatever little way it can.
So thought of saving those wishes and securing them in my space here, kya pata next year ho na ho ;)

Anniversary Surprise

Birthday Surprise

No comments:

Post a Comment