My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Monday, August 31, 2015

Kiddie Surprise

Surprised, shocked ofcourse pleasant shock, watching her over and over while writing here. My kid is used to throw the things on the floor whenever she doesn't like anything or activity. But just now something different happened. I asked her to put all her hairclips which she obviously has thrown on the floor, threatening her of no park visit today if not done...and surprise ahead for me, she really asked me if she has to put those in the box . On saying yes she started putting them back in its place. I don't know what is going on in her mind, but she really is doing the work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment