My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Train journey to Mumbai

This long weekend in the first week of april 2015 is the last holidaying week until september 2015. Sadly there are no more holidays in the office calendar of hubby dear. Since this weekend has got such a great relevance in the calendar then how could I have wasted them. This time decided to visit the holy place Shirdi. Luckily enough my parents and brother also accompanying us,so its going to be a good trip along with family time.
Starting from nizamuddin station we boarded the rajdhani to mumbai.
Kido is really enjoying the train trip. Today first time kiddo did potty in the train toilet. Yeah I know it seems so awkward to read but to make child use the toilet properly and hygenically is a herculean task to achieve. But here all the credit goes to my super smart kid. She not only informed me on time sparring me the mess it could have been (although the diapers are always at rescue),and also comfortably used the bathroom creating no drama in getting her cleaned and handwashed. It was such a releif to see her doing everything systematically ,as I was really worried how I would manage her bathroom requirement in the train. Feeling so proud of my girl and ofcourse my bathroom training too :)

After getting the herculean task done, the most fascinating and awaited part of the dinner for my girl was getting the icecream served. Yeah she just loves the vanilla icecream and if its cup then nothing else she needs. She was so much desparate and excited for it that the caterer served her a cup separately which she didn't leave till she slept. Had to convince her to eat in morning and no one will take her icecream cup. She is such a fan of ice cream that before boarding the train she already had one vanilla cup. Thankfully she has slept now and I can also sleep at peace. Tomorrow morning reaching Mumbai...a place which I love, hate but still love.

No comments:

Post a Comment