My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hobbies Hobbies !!

Nowadays, have got special affinity to kitchen. Love to cook food. Few days back made Matar Paneer & Boondi Raita following the recipe from my favourite website vegrecipesofindia.com It was a big big hit, all cleaned up with no left overs. Compliments pouring from all the in laws and most importantly husband dear. He always prefers perfection when it comes to food, so its like a big achievement for me to hear 'wow' from him. Till now his best compliment is 'you make food just like mom, i cannot differentiate if u made it or mom' .....hmm half of the target to stomach achieved,no more mumma food cravings for him now :)
During navratris, I did prepare sabudana khichdi , recipe taken from the website mentioned, and it was also a great thumbsup from hubby and me too :) I had made so good khichdi both in taste and texture for the first time in my short kitchen journey. Pics are not that great as took them in a jiffy
Now here comes the pics of both the trials !!
Matar Paneer !!

Sabudana Khichdi !!
These days I am getting a strong affinity towards Cake baking and decorating.All those beautiful cakes allures and mesmerise me so much, and no doubt I am a big cake lover. So finally I have decided to give it a try. Have contacted one of the baking classes and now just waiting for the new batch to start !!
At the same time I am so attracted towards photography too. At times I do get credit for my photography, as well as my interest towards it is forcing me to try it out for once atleast. Just waiting for right gear to switch on. This hobby of mine is going to dig hubby's pocket a big blow :P
images courtesy : google images



I know I am thinking so much of dreamy things which even I am not sure I would be able to hang on. Anyways, if I try it or not atleast I can write it ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment