My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

New School- New session

Kido is done with the playgroup, and now has started with the pre-nursery in a new school. The reason for changing the school is not by choice but due to the closure of the franchise of the school. Her teacher suggested us this new school where her daughter was also studying. She is so damn satisfied with the school efforts and child growth that I had no further doubts when I saw her daughter. So from here, the new school for kido came into picture.

After our Mumbai trip, we started the school for kido. She is admission-ed to pre- nursery as she already have the playgroup background. Thanks to my decision of sending her to play group, in the new school she didn't face a single moment of dullness or sadness. She gets ready in the morning with not much of fuss, enjoys her bath, let me get her dressed up , picks her lunchbox (she says it as 'tifin') and water bottle, wears her school bag and ask me to go saying 'time ho gaya' . Her grandparents mentions that she is just like her father, always neat and tidy and ready to go on time just like S use to do. She has the shadow of his father's personality :)

Kido never cried in the school. Also a very regular at informing the maids for her bathroom breaks. She is a quick learner as I already said, so has learnt the new rhymes quickly when taught in the school. She finishes her lunch with no tantrums.
There is improvement on my part too. Now I have started to pick and drop her to school in our car. Finally my driving lessons are getting useful in practice. In the morning when I drop her at school, she waves goodbye with all smile saying 'time aa jaun' meaning I will come on time :)
She has learnt to wish good morning and good afternoon to the teachers and the staff in the school. Her good morning sounds so crystal clear now. In the afternoon, when pick her up, she is all in smiles again running to me with her open arms. That is a moment which I love the most. Kido is such a darling.
Nowadays she has learnt counting, alphabets, rhymes, and coloring. And above all she loves to act and dance. Her teacher also told me that she enacts the rhymes so well. So finally I have also converted into 'Rhyme sunao beta' type of mumma :P can't help it out,typical motherhood symptom

Little wonders going around my world everyday !!

No comments:

Post a Comment