My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Only change is constant

Whenever there comes a gap or long gap in the blog posts then to come back again in the flow of writing I require a motivation,some newness in thoughts ,and the most important a new look for my blog. So you see everytime I stay away from here , then to again write on I need a real makeover of it. Such a true gemini I am,really get bored of the routine stuff, always in need of changes. You see nothing is permanent, only change is constant....so true the words are.
Coming back to me, as of now really happy to get a New template for my blog. Wait till the next change comes your way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment