My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy Wedding Anniversary !!

Happy 4th wedding anniversary to me :)

Yeah, we have stepped into the 5th year of the marriage institution. All those years just passed by, not even got a moment to review them, anyways who does that ;)
Anniversaries symbolises new learnings, experiences, understanding, and love. Every new year these elements keeps on increment, making the foundation and the future strong for the relations.

Hubby S is not much of into gifts and celebrating the occasion kind of person. He has different aspect to the exchange of gifts. As per him, what is there so special about gifting on occasion when you doesn't have enough to get one, instead get something you want, when you have bandwidth and necessity :P
So, kind of predecided what I wanted, and luckily its the anniversary too, I got my much dreamed DSLR, Canon 700D... yuhu. Along with this one, i also got the opportunity to attend much awaited baking class for myself. See, got whatever I wanted and dot on the occassion.

In such kind of scenarios, I don't need to worry for the hubby's gift, as he doesn't believe in one :D

Now my DSLR is in action mode. Everyday clicking and learning is part of the routine. Once I get hold on the camera, will create a new blog or new FB page dedicated to my clicks !!

No comments:

Post a Comment