My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Pari's second day @ Playschool

As usual, she got ready excitingly for the school. Reached her school in kid's cycle. After entering the school gate, she was not ready to leave my hand. She is liking the games, toys, playhouses there, but not ready to leave mumma. She wants to play with mumma in the whole stuff available there. On reaching first started with the kids cycles available, she was not ready to shake hand or do namstey gesture to anyone in the school. I tried to engage her in many school activities available, she went to play but dragged me. She played with ball, but that too with mumma, with blocks but again with mumma, and so on. She was not ready to leave me. After staying for good 1 hour( as the admissions are going on, so got the chance to spend time in the school) with her, at last i left her at 09:48 am. And now it is 10:50 am, and yet no phone call from school. Desperately waiting for the phone call as I saw her crying when I she saw me leaving. Also I stayed for few minutes in the school premise and there heard her loud cries. Hopefully she would have stopped crying and started engaging in games and other kids. Just waiting waiting and waiting for the time to go and pick her up from the school. Not only me everybody is waiting to get the response about her behaviour for today's stay in the school.
In the meanwhile posting her second day pics !!

At 11:15 we went to her school to pick her up. We were quite contented to see pari with the madam, not crying, engaged with her. Ma'm updated us that she was crying but then slept on her shoulder for few minutes, got up and cross checked if ma'm still holding her, then came into the ofice and sitting with her. Pari was muttering mumma mumma, but she convinced her pretending making a phone call to mumma. Thankfully she stayed, and ate a bite of banana too, and had drink water also. 
Improvement from the first day :)


This is the excitement !!

This is how I go to school !!

No comments:

Post a Comment