My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Pari's First Day @ Playschool

Today on 1st September 2014, my so little cutie pie went to playschool, her first day at school. She was so excited to go that she got all dressed up without any fuss. She always ask me to put kajal bindi on her forehead, and at the ear sideways. I dressed up her in her papa's favorite dress, a white long Aline dress with a cutesy polka dotted pink waist ribbon. After fully dressed up clicked her pictures , and touchwood she is looking really adorable (kahin nazar na lag jaye). By the way kido loves her school bag, waterbottle and lunch box. She put her bags on the shoulders, and waterbottle in the neck and started posing. Such a camera friendly girl she is.
A lifetime memorable memory for me, as i prepared her first lunch with her favourite 'aloo' in the rice khichdi. Though she ate it not at school but at home :D
We ( me and her grandfather) took her school in her tricycle, and she really enjoyed the ride. On the way she asked for her water bottle from me and kept it on her cycle. After reaching the school, i had to spent 20 minutes with her, and then left her there. When we reached home, we were just waiting for the phone call from school asking her to pick up, as we knew she wont stay there. And finally at 10 O'Clock the phone call arrived and we rushed to pickup  pari. When reached to the school she was sitting on the lap of the teacher miss, holding her 'Alpenliebe' toffee in her hand. Seeing me pari just cheered up and asked me to open the candy. The teacher was also laughing that she wasnt yet not ready to listen to anybody only blabbering 'mumma mumma' and now as she saw me she is so normal eating candy. Thats how the kids are during the first day of school. And yeah she is the youngest kid in the school.All other kids are 2 or 2+ years of age.

We came home,and she ask for bf and slept comfortably and convincingly in my lap. Just cant stop myself from kissing her innocent face. She had been through a lot of crying for the first day, but have to adjust her to this new schedule.Slowly within a week or two she will like to go and play in the school.


Ready for the school

With bag and the waterbottle

Mumma, that's my ride to school !!

Thats how i play here


No comments:

Post a Comment