My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Mumma See !

 From past one months I was trying to make Pari recognize her eyes and teeth, as she was already able to recognize "Nose" . When she didn't pick it up, i thought may be i am pushing her much, she may yet not be ready for it. So i prompted her occasionally rather than continuously.




Today Pari showed a new advancement.To my surprise she herself started pointing her eyes, nose, teeth , and hands...At first i took her gestures as if she want something.......but no she was expecting me to speak on her gestures :)
Once finished gesturing successfully, she chirps and claps so victoriously !!

Feeling great seeing my baby learning and enjoying....finally my efforts got ouput :D


No comments:

Post a Comment