My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Friday, March 21, 2014

Naps

Its getting so hard to steal some time and switch on the laptop. Every time i think Pari is sleeping, may be i can write something....just 5 0r 10 minutes later..guess what ....i hear her voice, look at her and she is full awake sitting on the bed smiling, may be thinking that " aha now mom is going to get me to the laptop". Its so hard to make her sleep for straight one or more hours at a time.

Be it morning, noon, night, whichever time i choose, the same situation...Kids these days do not sleep much i guess. Many a times it happens, that in the process of making her sleep, i slept myself and she was loud awake playing with my mobile, yeah of course decent enough not to break herself or anything else :P

No comments:

Post a Comment