My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Its just a bad DAY

Well, this sounds a great advice. Actually I am more of a sensitive, introvert and  a person of few words. 
Life as all know is a roller coaster ride. So obviously everything will not go smoothly and repeatedly the same way. Many times this ride gets tougher, and many times its as smooth as silk. Just because of my sensitivity, and more thinking, really " a bad day makes me feel like i have a bad life". So many drama gets cooked up in my head along with a whole scenario including emotions, anger, frustration, which make the day and drama more worse. 
Instead of controlling, and making the situation light, it gets more worse in my head, and so in real life too. Should figure out some deviations to get away from thoughts and feelings which makes it more harder to feel normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment