My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Smiles n Smiles !!

I just couldn't stop smiling at my hubby's ( referring as 'S') act of wisdom.

Actually on the weekend S got a severe back pain due to some cleaning stuff at home. It was so painful that he wasn't able to stand straight. We had to visit Physiotherapist. 
After taking some exercises and massages from physio, S was in a better state.

I was of the opinion that he should take an off from office to seek the continuous sittings from physio. He didn't approve me of it. So in the morning what he worked out as an excellent way to keep me away from nagging for a leave was...........switch off my alarm, and left quietly to office without letting me get up. 

Obviously i was late in the morning, got up at 8:30 am, and to my surprise he wasn't home. As soon as i woke up started thinking what all went in process ....Thinking of his attempts, couldn't stop smiling....Such a punctual and dedicated employee S is ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment