My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Blogging vs Vlogging

 Logging back into my blogspace, I am not surprised to see many of the blogs which I follow have not gotten updated long back. So the question arises in my mind about the future of the blogging, Is it really worth continuing the blog, pouring your heart out which usually comprise of our very own experiences, feelings, thoughts, opinions, kids and lot more including what is happening around us, ofcourse if its not a technical blog, or some current topics running through.
Even though the blogger space is mostly anonymous writing, but still it strikes a chord with the readers out there. The essence of blog comes from readership only, the readers inspire the bloggers to write. But today's scenario is more of BLOGGER vs VLOGGER. I myself am guilty of being in this VLOGGER viewership category. No doubt today there are videos available on Youtube on almost every topic one can think of. And no doubt to view something done infront of our eyes makes it easier to follow and engage. Since these days I am more inclined towards home management, home decor, easy peasy cooking and other household related stuff, these vloggers and their videos make things really inspiring and easy to follow instead of reading n number of articles on the internet. As I am talking about it, let me not forget to mention some of the Youtubers I rely on to get my work done in organised and efficient manner which in turn makes my home life a bit easy to manage. Truly they are doing some mind blowing practical work. Kudos to them.

Youtubers for Home decor and organisation: 1) Home Hashtag Life by Jaya
    Link :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChRqqBs8rIfR2x8Mtak6IFw

2) Simplify Your Space
    Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2GT4HiSvUipWNwcWUM7iJQ

3) Bowerspace
    Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkcu-cMKC67Db0AsQwu-aUg/featured

4) Cooking time With aakanksha
    Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoqijukm8u4OiDHAIYFkxg

Youtuber for Cooking 5) Nisha Madhulika
    Link : https://www.youtube.com/user/NishaMadhulika

Youtuber for tips about beauty,haircare etc 6) Ghar Grihasti
   Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVfaSe1Mv2y_Xn-ZGYv5Yqw

Okay, so after going all gaga over these efficient and gorgeous youtubers, let me get back to my post content. So this thought about the relevance of this blogging space is creating so many conflicts in my mind. One of the concern also includes about the privacy. Though I like to make a note of almost every significant step in my parenting journey but I think its kind of not ok to share the kiddos pics, habits, activities etc.Though this very thought kills the main objective of my blog, but taking a far look its obvious that after few years I won't like to share my life here citing the vulnerability on the internet. So, now the question arises, what I am going to blog about here if not parenting. And for sure, as of now I don't have an answer handy with me. Lets see what comes up in this space next time . And yes continuity also is a serious factor to be taken care of and that's an area which really needs to be worked upon.


Image Courtesy : Google images

No comments:

Post a Comment