My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Friday, July 11, 2014

How about a study blog?

These days I am in the preparation mode. Actually its already  a long break from job for me. And seriously I feel like i have lost touch with many of the basic and advanced areas of my profile. 

Yesterday I went for an interview, just received the call from the consultant so thought of giving it a try after such a long gap (1.5 years) and evaluate myself for my preparations to join the workforce.
After this interview I am able to conclude that seroiously I need to make more efforts and have more practical knowledge for it. Only theoretical knowledge is not going to work for me in coming out of my hybernation. Let me do mention, i was able to clear the written test which comprised of SQl, and LINUX.

But yeah the technical interview was much of the real time scenarios and practical approach. And here i missed out, the lost touch to work cost me by getting rejected in the interview :(
Not to be so sad, i am happy that I went for it, as it helped me in gaining confidence to get back.Thanks to that consultant for pestering me to attend it.

So after this experience of  mine, I have thought of writing one more blog which will be totally based on my learnings, my interview experiences...as i think it can take a lot rejections till i get final selection ;) , some helpful websites offering good stuff to read and learn, and so on....in all 'A studying blog' it will be. Blog name i havent thought yet ...readers any suggestions for the name are welcomed !!

2 comments: