My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Click Click !!

Congratulations!

Your Google AdSense application has been approved. You'll soon begin to see relevant Google ads appear on http://tidbitsandme.blogspot.in/.

Whoa, what an amazing feeling it is to get adsense on my blog. Actually during the early days of my blog, my request for adsense was rejected by google. Felt unhappy, but waited for having some materialistic posts on my blog......and the result is bang I got the adsense :)
I dont know if everyone feels so happy about it, or its me just so super happy. Anyways, now the question which arises is what is the meaning and use of adsense on the blog. In short, it is a means of generating revenue on each click on the the ads placed by google on the blog. Every time a reader lands on the blog and clicks on the adds present there, the google keeps a track of it, and I wil be get paid by google once i reach a certain USD as per their norms.And yeah the most important part is I cannot myself click on these adds else my adsense account is going to be disabled.

You Click , google pays :)
Hopefully someday my blog will be eligible to get paid !!

No comments:

Post a Comment