My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Monday, February 5, 2018

Happy New Year 2018


(image courtesy : google images)
Well the caption for this post should be 'Belated Happy New Year 2018' as January is already gone (like a puff) and February has just got in the house. Here's wishing a belated Happy New year to all the lovely people who landed up in this little space of mine.
Taking off from work and home, starting the new year with the loved ones (especially when you have a super emotional mom) is how every new year starts for me. So far so good, 2018 has been treating us well. Hopeful for the same in the coming months.
(image courtesy:google images)
Now wishes for new ear are done, even first month of this new year has also passed, so should I write.Well I m going to write about my approach to the year 2018 .As every year this year also I was thinking about making some goals, resolutions, future plans and what not. But every year I do the same, so this year for the month of January, I let go this urge to make a goal list for  me and decided to observe where this natural flow of daily routine will land me up. Seriously, I am really nowhere, day starts, day ends, in between all the chores as usual. Its like really killing the time and always crying for the time crunch. There is no motivation, no to-do-list, no chasing the routine. In this flow I felt no positivity was coming through, was lacking the enthusiasm to get up every morning and look forward to the day
Irked and bored with my routine, finally I decided to take up the charge and make life challenging as well as enjoying. I had to sit down and decide what I want to achieve in this year, there must be some systematic sorting of the monotonous chores, family goals, and peacefully organised and productive life, where I would feel the happiness to cross-tick my to-do-list and feel that joy of achieving the target. This February has become the new January for me giving me good vibes to go and get it.
(image courtesy:google images)
Well, the most important aspect to decide on goals is to make them feasible, realistic and achievable. Why to go for biggggg huge goals when I have so many smaller issues asking for my attention. Apart from it, when I am able to fulfill my smaller goals, it give me motivation to achieve something which I think impossible in current state.
 Being a stay at home mom, doesn't mean that the moms don't have goals either personal/professional. So I have a long list of tasks to be fulfilled daily, monthly and annually, many financial goals, personal goals, professional goals, and family goals. It sounds like goals are everywhere, just need to identify and chase them in a systematically planned and productive manner.
Ultimately, here goes my list:
1) Be organised
2) Be productive.
3) Maintain a routine.
4) Eat healthy->exercise ->stay fit (this applies to family too)
5) Give time to kiddo, take her to outdoor activities.
6) Follow a routine with kid
7) Grow professionally, put more efforts to achieve it.
8) Go on family vacation with parents.
9) Follow  family budget.
10) Click more pics and enhance my photography hobby.

Well this list doesn't sound impossible, does it? Hopefully I will be able to achieve it, this year is a year of hopes all good hopes, fingers crossed !!
What are your goals? Have you decided, well ofcourse you have, m just a bit late :D

3 comments:

  1. Having read this I thought it was very enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this informative article together.
    Packers and movers in south delhi


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such an informative article. Keep sharing such an amazing stuff
    Best Bridal Makeup Artist Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing can’t wait to read more posts.Best IT consulting Company in India

    ReplyDelete