My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

My Kitchen experiments

I am running late in writing posts, still will try to pen down some of the moments here.
The most exciting one was my experiment fooding in the kitchen. Actually we are pretty regulars in our menu of breakfast, lunch, and dinner. During the month of February I started experimenting some stuff on my own. I tried to bake a choclate cake in the microwave (not convection one) , made pavbhaji, made idlis (in the microwave with instant mix), and sandwiches. And the most important factor in these experiments was the liking of everyone for the taste and texture.
Idlis are such a hit with my kido that everytime she sees me with the idli maker, she will say 'mumma idli bana do' and m happy to oblige her request :) Everytime I pick the microwave bowl, she will ask 'mumma kya kya bana rhe...cake bana rhe' . Actually she is the reason behind my kitchen adventures !!
Recipes of all the items was taken from various websites and blogs over the internet.So I am not going to post the recipes. But in case you need any recipe just visit my favorite website www.vegrecipesofindia.com It is one of the best website I have encountered so far. My pavbhaji recipe was a word to word tried from here and it was a big hit.
A snapshot of my experiments :)
Veg sandwich, recipe from Kido's friend mom :)

Rice idli prepared by the instant mix

Vanilla cake with chocolate glaze

Yum Yum Pavbhaji

The Chocolate cake baked in microwave


The best part of the cooking !!
After these outcomes, have got an affinity towards kitchen and experimenting items , which are new to me in case of making them at home !!

No comments:

Post a Comment