My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Bits & Pieces of Life

Accidentally came across this wonderful thought. It seems so true to me, forced me to loosen my thinking horses.
Its the truth that life offers so many things, sometimes good, and sometimes bad. The life is full of such uncertainty leaving us puzzled to decide our future course of actions. 
Recently I encountered a tragic accident of suicide. It seems like yesterday when I saw this young boy all in smiles and touching the elder's feet. His smiling face image just does not leave my brain.When I visited his distraught family it was like an emotional choke to me.He was just 20 years, chilling with friends, the apple of the parent's eyes, riding his highly demanded sports bike. Well what made him to commit this drastic step to take his own life. He hanged himself leaving everyone in tears and cries. His  mom, what she has more now.This grief ridden mother says that how can she forget the 20 years of her upbringing ? The family made his every logical/illogical demand fulfill be at any cost they had to bear. Were they wrong doing it, should they have been hard and questioning his demands and choices? I dont know the answers of all these.
Now everyone is asking why did he commit suicide, what made him do so? Well whom to answer this question, the person who knew everything is now not with us. Some says it was depression, some says father scolded, some says it was a failed affair. Whatever may be the reason, the boy did not even gave a second thought to his action, not even thinking about his aging parents to whom he was the walking stick.
His smiling photo with flowers on it took my breath away. I cannot cry, for me tears are a sign of weakness, I choked, controlled, but couldn't help them to stay in the eyes. His photo frame made all the bridges collapse. Now me being a third person is so ripped with this incident, just a thought of the agony of his aging parents raises the goosebumps.
Is life so cheap to spend it in vain over another person? Its very true that life offers hundreds of shits , but then overcoming the hardships and surviving is what the life should be. Just succumbing to the failures, depressions, heart breaks, should not be the way. 
Its true when life and love tests you, its really hard to take a wise decision. It leaves one in many bits and pieces.But how wise it is to quit all the hardships and taking another route of complete destruction. Life offers many virtues to the humans in which courage is the most important one to deal with the pieces. Be it anything or anyone who made pieces of your life, it should be you to be brave and accept the challenge.
Life is more about collecting the pieces, good and bad experiences, memorable moments, learnings, and optimism for a better future out of every shit. The hope to find something good in every adverse situation is something which helps the life to go on.Optimism lays the road to move on. Why should one spoil her/his life on something/someone who don't even gave a thought before messing it.
It takes real effort to see something good in every situation, but this is the motivating factor to begin your journey to future with the broken pieces.Sometimes its worth the effort.

Just feeling so sorry for the loss of the family, couldn't stop my thoughts from spilling here. May be I am not right but atleast I have mustered my failures, trials, confusions, breaks and whatever mess life offered me. Its worth taking a ride of optimism rather than stucking in the past and blocking happiness away from yourself. That's what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment