My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Friday, December 12, 2014

Reel & Real

The Twilight Saga: New Moon

It reminds me of my days of  singledom (As per the dictionary, the state of being unmarried or not involved in a long-term relationship). During those days me and my bestie (my best friend ever, partner of all ups &downs, sins & crimes, joy & sorrow) were such a huge fan of this vampire series. Not to forget we both were enjoying our singledom.I use to read till early mornings, would sleep religiously around 3 or 4 wanting to read whole book in one go. My bestie, even though she was not a avid reader, better to say lazy to read, also managed to complete the series so fast. We both were such a huge fan of Edward and Bella. Actually we started day dreaming about how our would be life partner should be. I know thats so filmy, but you know girls are like that only, at-least we both were, totally mad about this character. To give wings to our dreams, the movies of this saga were released every year. Literally we both kept waiting for the month of November to get these movies released. 

Yesterday I just put on the television, and this movie was up on the channel.It just made me sink a little bit, as I was really missing her and the craziness we shared for these movies and Mr. Edward Cullen. For once I thought of switching off the tv and go to sleep, but I ended up watching the whole movie till 2 a.m. By the way thats my normal routine these days to keep on watching these Hollywood movies after the kiddo sleeps. Thats a kind of relaxing time free from any work and baby blues. 

Coming back to the movie, don't know what a bond both of them shared ( Edward & Bella ofcourse). The bond was just not the material one, that's a soul one, a pure form of love, where it is just both of them,no lust, no crime, no cheats. Yeah ofcourse thats a movie only, but is it possible to have such a real bond, a soulmate in the real life. May be yes , may be no. Or is it like the real life really sucks, all lost in meeting up the daily chores, deadlines, liabilities, responsibilities, kids, the ups and downs, sorrows, joys, celebrations, funerals....and so on. Aha impressive, I have really got a big list of life buggers :D

I guess those dreamy days are the only ones while you are madly in love, carefree yet liable, living the life to the fullest....Once you step in the institution of marriage things really change, we always trying to balance the mysteries of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment