My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Monday, October 27, 2014

Progressing Pari !

Lot many posts in need of making their way to the blog , but this all festive season of Diwali making me so lazy to write anything. Apart from laziness two more reasons for the delay..firstly kiddo not allowing me to get my 'me' time, and secondly due to this absence of me time, the laptop,words, and thoughts are at a distance. Just in case if I would have a large reader audience ( big dream as of now ;) ) they would have poked me day and night forcing me to break the spell of idleness. Favorably, here I am free with my will to post whatever and whenever.
Have many updates about kiddo, my awesome vacation to 'Goa', and the festival Diwali celebrations.  
Umm...let me start with the first flight journey of kiddo. We were quite apprehensive about her travel. Scrapping all our fears, she is such a darling. She not only enjoyed the whole journey, but also took her nap, ate her food, and read the flight magazine ( showed mercy for not tearing it). All time she carried her teddy bear with herself. No one can take it away from her for a minute even. The checkin times where we had to put the teddy for check was such a restless period for her, she kept on searching her bear till she saw it coming out of the check. KIDS :D
What should I order mumma :)


She enjoyed every bit of our Goa trip. Even got drenched with all of us in the sea waves, waded in the Arvalem waterfall waters, and the most wonderful part is, she enjoyed the trip. No fuss, no dramas...all smiles :)


After the trip, she has many changes in her. She now started speaking words like:

uncle, auntie, ma'm, maami, naani,pink, purple, white, blue...to be precise not only she say blue, but she also identifies the blue color.She enact the hand movements for the rhymes like 'Itsy Bitsy Spider' , 'Johnny Johnny Yes Papa', 'Papa finger Papa finger where are you', 'Where is thumbkin'. Also now she is able to speak her name as 'Pa', school as 'koo' :)
And last but not the least, she has started dancing very well. As soon as she hears music, she starts dance movements. Its so beautiful to watch the kiddo making dance postures. She needs a professional training to encourage her dancing interests. Once she gets to speaking full fledge, I have thought of getting her registered to classical dancing classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment