My journey of being a Stay At Home Mom (SAHM) , sharing experiences with parenting, family, experiences, and some Blogger learning.

New year Gifts to my family

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Renovation, Paint and me

Phew, the whitewashing of the house seems such a tiring job...From past 15 days its been going on such a busy busy work schedule for the house under renovation :P

This time i have got my bathroom renovated. Renovation includes getting rid of useless accessories from it. As a result old accessories, necessities, and tiling everything is changed now. And yeah for sure it gives a good feeling. This is my first time renovation (& investment too ;) ) in this house...

Now coming to the whitewashing area, for paint also this time we have opted for the textured walls. I am liking the drawing room and the bedroom. The paint and feel looks good.  Finally,  after almost 1 week , the floor is free of the painters, and awful dust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment